Sunday, June 13, 2010

BE.

i've realized the happiest i ever am is when i'm doing what i want and when i don't feel like i'm compelled to do what others want or what i'm expected to be. i don't want to be like anyone else. i want to stand out. i remember as a kid, i always wanted to blend in.. people would say that it was good to be unique, but i just thought that was the most ridiculous thing ever. it's crazy to think how i did not want to be in my own skin at all. as corny as it may sound, when i remember how much i used to hate myself, it makes me love myself that much more. i don't think anybody really realizes how their insecurities may have gotten in the way of living life. i feel like i've come a long way, even if i still have a ways to go. i'm proud of who i've become, and who i'm becoming. i may not be perfect, and i may not be exactly who i wanted to be when i was a little girl. i'm becoming exactly who i should be.

me.


butterfly<3

No comments: