Tuesday, January 13, 2009

live.

Life on the edge.
Birds flock over me to get to the other side of the park.
I tell myself one day ill fly again too.
A butterfly in my mind flutters through my body
She reminds me that my life is precious.

Contemplating on the way clouds are formed and the noises the leaves on the trees make.

I am told too much and I listen too little.
All I can say is "im sorry."

But,
I don't feel so bad.





Additions,

It's been a while since I've had such a good conversation with someone that wasn't on drugs, and actually knew what they were talking about. It was refreshing. I liked it. And it is a nice thought to think there could be more of these to come.



Ps.
Don't you dare start to say that I fucked up.
YOU FUCKED UP.
When you decided to stop being a friend,
Proving me right,
That you're just the same as anyone I've ever known.
So don't come around tryna act like this is about you.
I try so hard to pretend you don't exist to me anymore,
But you're everywhere so im just going to accept we live in the same world and move along.


I've got friends here,
That'll help me pull through.

No comments: