Wednesday, April 7, 2010

just because.

In the words of Common, "If I don't like it, I don't like it.. that don't mean that I'm hatin."

If I talk to you and am friendly with you, it does not mean that I want to go out with you. Just because I am nice to you at first, does not mean I want to talk to you forever or all the time or at any time. I may decide not to place myself around you anymore or talk to you anymore; however, I do not feel like this is me "playing games."

It's so interesting quickly someone can just assume they know you through so many first impressions. How could you even begin to "know" ME through my blog, facebook, twitter, my clothes, aim, text.. if you have never even attempted to SPEAK to me? Communication is so flawed nowadays, but I guess that's just the way we do now. I'll admit I've fallen into this, but it's something to think about.


(For myself.)
Maybe to others, it may seem that nothing has changed... but to me, a lot has. I feel so different than the way I felt a year ago. I really didn't give a fuck. I feel like I was at such a low that it didn't matter. Although I know I'm not at my "prime" or whatever, I'm not judging myself on how long it's taking me to grow up. We all learn things on our own time, and I'm just doing me! So yeah, anyone out there...if you're trying to change anyone, maybe you should take a fine look at yourSELF because that is the only person you really have full control over. And if you can't love yourself, then you can't love anybody.



BY THE WAY. who the fuck is from MENTONE?! where the fuck is that anyways. Thanks for super creepin on my blog all the time.. lmao. Reveal yourself!

No comments: