Saturday, April 24, 2010

when everyone turns away.

i wish that people would be there for me as much as i try to be there for others, but i guess i really can't rely on anybody. okay.. that's not true, but the truth is there are times the whole world seems to turn its back on you. and when that happens, your mind has to be prepared. it's not that i'm afraid to be alone. i'm pretty sure i've learned to be on my own at times and it's not that bad. of course i'd rather have a companion, but that's not always an option.

i'm pretty sure i spent half of my coachella on my own. i didn't really mind it much, until the sun went down and then i think i got kinda scared. i'm just a lil girl! but yeah.. i know i'm jumping around a lot... lots on my mind.

home is supposed to be a place where you feel the most comfortable. isn't it? that's why people say they miss "home" or to make yourself feel at "home." but what happens when home becomes a place you want to run from, or the last place that you want to be?


don't tell me you know what i'm going through.
you have absolutely no idea.

No comments: