Sunday, October 16, 2011

A little at a time.

You never know, you know?
All you can ever do is try to change yourself for the better, and for yourself, nobody else.
I love this thing called life that I've been blessed with.
It's not always easy, that's for sure, but I know that all these challenges and hardships in the end make me a better person.
I know I'm stubborn, but I'm glad I have been able to open my mind and see.
I'm not saying I'm perfect.. far from it,
but I am grateful for all the lessons I've been learning about myself and others.
The main thing is that I need to learn how to be on my own.
I have always actually been on my own..
I have always had friends, but I think that it is in my comfort zone to keep to myself...
The truth is, I've always been afraid to let people in..
not knowing who I can trust because I learned a long time ago..
People lie.
Yet I've learned to try to see the bright side of things even when it looks like night.

What I'm tryin to say is that,
All you can ever do is trust yourself--before you try & trust or love anyone else.



One day this will all make sense.

No comments: