Saturday, October 1, 2011

This is to..

Never letting another person determine my happiness.

It's easy to get caught up in the easiness of a relationship. In the beginning, when it's easy people may even start to falsely believe that it will always be that way. It is believing that things will always be easy that causes us to be so surprised when adversities arise.

The truth is nothing is ever going to stay perfect. It's all about finding the ones that are willing to accept you as you and love you for who you are.. and the willingness to sacrifice for one another because you love each other.

I gave my love away fully because I believed that it was worth it
& I still want to believe one day that love is worth it.

For now, I gotta love myself.


What doesn't kill me makes me stronger.
Thank you for allowing me to learn through all this.



I want to be the bigger person, but at this point I am so fucking pissed because I realize all the times that you have said something but didn't mean it or it never happened.

Full of shit.
& you never apologized.
I always did.
I'm not gonna say sorry this time. I'm only sorry now for wasting our time.

No comments: