Saturday, November 12, 2011

Whoa.

You had me thinking that it was all my fault and that I was the one that needed to change....
but now I'm beginning to feel like you were the one that changed.

**
We are always growing & I guess we just grew apart. It's sad that I don't know why I didn't see it before... or love made me believe that it was something that it wasn't anymore. Why does love do that? I'm beginning to feel like I'm not a fan. I honestly believe at this moment, right now that being single is what I need. I feel like I'm finally coming to terms (finally!) with what is going on... Took long enough but at the same I feel like it went by pretty fast. I can't believe it's been a few months since all these drastic changes were made in my life. I think I'm doing pretty well for what I'm doing.. I could always be doing better, but that's just how life goes. At least I'm moving... now I just gotta continue on and try to strive higher on that road to success along that path of happiness.

Always getting higher.

No comments: