Thursday, May 2, 2013

'Cause she don't give a fuck.

Lately I've been letting go a lot of my inhibitions. Some might see it as a bad thing, but I see it more of a HUGE sigh of relief. I feel like for a long time I've been closed off from the world and certain possibilities. Things were almost black and white, but I was floating in the grey.... at this time in my life, I am starting to accept the realm of endless opportunities and just enjoy being in the moment. It's sad to think about the feeling of complacency where things just start to feel so normal that it doesn't even seem like if you're growing or you're not. You're just there-- stagnant. Boring as fuck, probably in denial. I guess that's the point though. You only realize it once you've made it out.

It feels great to feel alive again and so incredibly empowered. You start to wonder where it all really comes from. Does it come from me? You? Everything around us....? I think all of the above.

Surround yourself with positive people and be positive. Stop caring so much about what everybody else thinks. Everyone thinks... it all boils down to what they choose to believe.

But really... sometimes...



Who really gives a fuck.

No comments: