Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Deep thinker.

Lately I've been trying very hard to control my thoughts. It is super strange because I feel like my mind just goes off in weird places at times. I'm sure we can all relate in some way. The mind is really such a powerful thing--besides certain biological matters-- I do trust and believe that all of us make a choice to feel the way that we do.

So if this is the case, I want to be happy and positive as much as possible. I want to feel fearless and resilient. Wait, wait... I will be happy, positive, fearless and resilient. When we were younger, they told us.. "You can be anything you want to be." Sadly, as I grew older, all I found myself upon was boundaries and reasons why I couldn't.

For some reason, or for many reasons... I feel life changing once again. I used to be afraid and unwilling to accept change. I used to hate change. However as I've experienced more, I have begun to see change in a different light. As inevitable as it is, it can be a beautiful and necessary element of growth. How does one grow without change?

It's sad to let go of the past sometimes because people who you once knew so well become strangers of the past. C'est la vie. People come and go into our lives for a reason and right now I feel so blessed.

I'm happy to be surrounded by (mostly) positive people and energy. Who really has time to waste on negativity? I know it would be a lie to say that my life is completely void of negativity but I would like to view my glass as half full than half empty....

Positive thoughts... positive vibes... positive life! I really believe that's true because I've lived it. I live it. I want it and I'll get it.

<3 nbsp="">

No comments: