Tuesday, May 21, 2013

What are you afraid of?

Some spend most of their life being afraid. I used to think I was afraid to be alone because it somehow meant lonely. Change can be scary but as I've discovered one of the most fun and interesting parts of life. Stepping out of my comfort zone and into the unknown realms of possibility can be scary but so completely necessary.

Being comfortable on my own has been one of my greatest struggles but I have somehow come to embrace it. It is insane how much growth can happen if you just will and allow yourself. How many times have I been afraid to do something and just didn't do it because ... what? Because of what people might think? FUCK THAT!

Be crazy. Be ridiculous. Be you! I hate to say it but it's true, you only live once. I'll be corny & admit that I love life! Because I do.

Life is too short to give a fuck about things for too long, especially if it gets in the way of your own happiness.

Never apologize for who you are.

Make changes for yourself but never change yourself for somebody else.

We cannot change anybody.


We're all just trying to live our life the best way we can, no need to get judgmental or analytical. The world is ours, but most importantly, yours. What are you going to do with your world?


As long as you always see the glass as half full....

++++



No comments: