Thursday, July 11, 2013

Me too.

I'm a firm believer that everything happens because it was meant to and that all of our actions, although maybe not consciously planned, have some way of teaching us. We must learn from them. No doubt in my mind that I have had fun doing the things I have done. I don't regret a single thing. Even if at times, I have become irritated and frustrated with how life is going or has gone.. I know that this is the life that I have created for myself---or the one that was meant for me.

What does it all mean though? Where does self-will and manifestation stop and fate take hold? We can only do so much in our power to get what we want but what about the changing world around us? 

*Early mornin thoughts. 


All we can ever do is try our best, do our best, be at our best... 

[+] Stay conscious, grounded while always reaching higher.

I do think I want to go sit on the clouds today.... Just for a little...

New Ta-Ku... yet another beautiful remix. This guy just knows which sounds tug at heart strings and speak to you. A true artist of his talent. Listen if you haven't (or have) already.

No comments: