Friday, July 12, 2013

All we want is everything.

We all want to know everything. We are constantly on the quest for truth, further knowledge of self or of others, about the world around us...

I know I do too, but the truth is we can never know it ALL. There's always room for learning, always room for new ideas, always room for change & the unknown. If we close our minds to the world, then we close our eyes to what is in front of us, close our ears to new sounds or ideas... we remain still and alone to eventually die inside.

Okay, maybe I might be speaking a little too metaphorically again but really... I truly believe it is vital that we keep our minds strong with passion & motivation; however, humility is so important! You *and I* need to remember to check ourselves! Remember that this moment is OURS... Right now! Do what you say you would. Be who you say you are. REMEMBER what you said you'd do and do it. Don't let moments slip by and your words go undone. Don't just talk, walk, live... live with a purpose, count your blessings and don't let what really matters to you slip away.
Take. Your. Own. Advice.

So it's okay to admit when you're wrong, when you don't know, or when you DO know!

**Self thoughts**
Human interaction really interests me. Resiliency is key. I used to be one of those people who loved to feel sorry for themselves. Ha.... really weird since now I'm all about that positivity! Well, people can think whatever they want -- "It's all talk." Well, guess what. You really do have to fake it to make it sometimes.. because even though it may be "fake" at first... whatever you want in your life, you manifest that. I truly, truly believe in The Secret. If you believe in something so much, then you can and will you do whatever it takes to get there.



BELIEVE! ~ Love & positivity for days to anybody who comes across this. Yes, you too. ;)

I've had this track on repeat for dayssss. Really. It totally motivates me to get my day on. ~ TY Elaquent. Peep the Believing! Totally fitting for this post, right?

No comments: