Sunday, December 14, 2008

revised.

I have editted this at least 3 times already.
Basically, I have everything and nothing to say.
I don't want to deal with bullshit anymore and I hate being like this.
I am never like this.
It's sad that I don't think you understand,
how different I was for you.
I put so much more out there for you than anybody else.
Everybody knows that.
Maybe everybody, except for you.

And you just proved to me once again, why I shouldn't trust you or anybody.

Fuck this. I've never tried to be so selfless and have it not be enough.
You couldn't even answer a simple question.
Am I wasting my time?

Well.
I am getting over you more everytime I think about you.
Because everything is just starting to seem more and more like BULLSHITBULLSHITBULLSHIT.


The saddest part of all is that we could've been so good together, and we know that.
But fate's not on our side, and neither is anybody else.



...

No comments: