Saturday, December 6, 2008

security.

I never thought I'd get to a point like this in my life. I finally have balance, and a grasp on what I want in life. For once, I'm not relying on anybody else to make me happy. I am perfectly happy with the life I have and the people that are in it. I feel like things are real and I don't feel like I need anyone or anything, yet I am so grateful for everything and everyone in my life at this moment. I love this weather. I love this season. I love that finals are next week and I actually care enough to study and I don't care if anyone thinks I am a loser or whatever, because that is their problem. I love that break is starting in less than a week! My thoughts surprise me sometimes because I've always cared so much about the silliest, most irrelevant things.

Let's stop all the fighting, and start living & loving.

No comments: