Tuesday, December 30, 2008

vast.

I imagined a time where nobody cared about the outer layers and the frosting or silver lining on anything. You were mine. Lights shined brighter and people smiled lighter. Nothing made sense, nonetheless, everything was bliss. Love was made from unknowing and uncertainty. Blossoming too quickly resulted in a slow burning suicide. One touch and it was over. I couldn't breathe, you couldn't save me. Nobody was there to see what was going on in my weightless mind. Nobody could touch me. You were just getting started and I was looking to settle down. Timing was everything even if distance meant nothing. We were caught between two lives and two different worlds. Both living to love and get lost in life. For a moment, time stood still and we could dance, live and love together. Amazing as a misery, every beginning has an ending. Since we never really, truly began, I guess we never can truly end. So, now I am lost. Lost in between worlds, dreams, and reality. What is what? Everything has turned into one endless record that broke a long time ago.

I'd miss you, if you were the same you.




I know its nothing new, bad news never had good timing.

No comments: