Tuesday, December 9, 2008

personal.

So, I've learned not to ever take anything personal because things are never all about me, if they involve somebody else.
It's still difficult for me to grasp this though, and as much as I try not to take things personal, with some people I almost can't even help it.
When my time is filled up and my mind doesn't have time to overanalyze and make me angry...it is easier.
But when there's downtime, and I am slipping into a coma of a bad day...it seems like it's neverending.
Everything is so personal. And I can't do a thing about it.
I won't label myself as a victim though, and you better not. I have the time to realize that it's not me.
I wish I could tell you it's okay. I know it will be, but right now...I wish I could just tell you that I feel like when you tell me, "I've just been dealing with stuff. I haven't been in the talking mood."
I almost translate it to "I don't want to talk about it with YOU."
I know that this may be a bit melodramatic...which is why I resort to spilling my thoughts here, rather than putting it on you.
Like I said, I know it WILL be okay.
I understand you have a lot to deal with.
Im glad you told me that, maybe at the expense that you thought it would give me some piece of mind...which it did, somewhat.
I just wish you understood how much you affect me; just as you once said I do to you.


Things have changed for me, but that's okay, I feel the same.

No comments: