Wednesday, April 29, 2009

morning lemon.

Swine Flu.
Attract good health into your life; the secret.

That's all I have to say about that.

On a lighter noteeeee (:

[1] He said he'd see me again soon, so soon. And I believe him.

[2] He came by with a sack and an extra bowl named Girth. I told him I hadn't smoked in a few days. He asked me for my sack back and put a little more in there.
[3] He seems like a talker and a listener, just the like the kind of friend I need in life.

[4] She came in my room looking for me, saying she had a nightmare. It reminded, once again, of her unconditional love and of how much she cared.

[5] The sun came out again: an endless reminder of how life is beautiful and meant to be cherished.
Every moment of it.

[6] He's always looking out for me; I'm so glad he's so there for me when he can now. The brother that I will always have.

[7] We talked for what seemed like forever about anything and everything. This isn't new to me, because I remind myself, "This is sisterhood."

[8] He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me and I knew he meant it. I don't care if it's corny, I hear music all around when I'm around him. We fight, we love. It doesn't matter at all where I am with him. My best friend.



The roof, the sun and the sky.
God bless.

No comments: