Tuesday, April 14, 2009

on the road..

to somewhere bigger & better.
that's where we all wanna go right?
i've witnessed a lot of people, including myself at times, wanting to dream big...
but sometimes a little part of us is scared and not all the way willing.

there are those times where i've felt like i'm fucking going in circles around myself. i didnt know what to do with myself, where i wanted to go.

i still feel like that sometimes. and it's like i'll passively look to other people to show me the way, but instead i know inside that i am the only one that is going to get myself somewhere in life.

so here i am at almost 3 in the morning again, contemplating and thinking about my life and the direction i see it going in. i try not to think so much or dwell in what other people are saying or thinking...i don't have the time and i can't afford to let those things bother me.

i want to go places.

No comments: