Wednesday, March 4, 2009

almost new life.

i've seen this all before;
but this still seems like a different world.

anyways.
i'm excited? i think that's a way to describe it. and also anxious, because this all seems so new/foreign/kinda scary.

anyways.
my mind goes too fast, or too slow nowadays.
i wish some things could stay the same, but i understand change is inevitable.
people grow apart, meet new people, life moves along.

my dad has gotten on my case about smoking again.
i know it's just because he cares but it still annoys me.
oh ya, & he left a note telling me not to smoke cigarettes in mom's car. hah. oops.


i feel like i'm not as skinny as before. but i know that's not true because my pants hardly fit.
this is really random. i'm basically just writing everything on my mind that i need to do.
i need to do laundry.
i need to eat.
i need to clean.
i need to wash my dollhead.
i need to buy new scrubs.
i need to drop off neil's charger.
i need to go see my sissy.
i need _eed.

for some reason,
even though everything's going quite well i'm pretty sure that's what it may seem.
it still feels like something's off.


maybe it's the weather.

No comments: