Sunday, March 15, 2009

typing.

Why does it feel like everyone I know is full of shit these days? Everyone is in things for the payoff, not to be friends anymore. Im sick of being used, im sick of feeling like my best friend just talks to me when her other friends aren't around. Im sick of calling people and having them tell me they're too busy and then having them ask me why we hardly hang out. Im sick of it all. Im sick of being sick of everyone since it's not ALL their fault, I know what I did to contribute. Im tired of feeling like I don't know what's going on since my time is so wrapped up in school, Neil, the friends that I still do have, and drugs. Not saying I don't love my life the way it is...but of course there is still the other side. I feel like things aren't the same, haven't been the same, and can't be the same because I no longer see eye to eye. Constant bickering. I've cut off ties with a lot of people and I really am sorry I've had to do it. It's just that im no longer going to stand for bullshit in my life, and the ones that think they can go off thinking they're gonna use me up for all I am, FUCK YOU. Im so fucking serious. I know that's life, suck it up and deal with it..but no. Im not gonna deal with that shit and that is why I cut off half the people that were in my life in the last few months. If you have been around me, you probably know...I can be a bitch, im not perfect. You might even be wondering why the fuck I even bothered to write this. Well, I know behind all my imperfections and flaws, i am a good person. Then, why you ask, would I cut off other people who are just the same...good people, behind it all?

Because they don't give a fuck about me.
And im tired of wasting my time.

So to everyone, anyone...

I am not here to for your benefit only.
I am here to be your friend, if that's what you need, and if you are going to be one too.

No comments: