Sunday, March 29, 2009

so off.

So im just gonna be completely honest. My life has become so routine and in the worst way ever. I expect everything and nothing that I expect is what I truly want. According to the law of attraction/the secret, I could change this but I can feel my hope&faith fluctuating. I can't see through to him anymore. My days will go just like this:
I try not to think about what has happened.
I try to keep myself busy.

But trying doesn't necessarily mean the action gets done.

A common pattern:
I fall asleep on my bed, with my clothes on, and the lights on.

A common thought:
I wish I never did that, I wish things could go back to the way they were.

A common interest:
Weed and music.

A common saying:
You never know what you really got, till it's gone.


What I say,
Doesn't really mean anything anymore, does it?
Is it just like a first grader reading words?

I was a happy little girl bouncing around.
Now im just a girl with no real smile to be found.


I never thought id grow up to the way I am.
But this is my life and I know I need to take accountability for my choices/responsibility for my actions.





Here I am, a weary heart and trembling hands, waiting for the words to leave your lips.

No comments: