Friday, February 20, 2009

and we just keep talking...

so, how random has life been lately?


I FUCKING love it though.
i am happy :]
& you cannot/will not take that away from me.


yesterday i had to take this like placement exam for Coba and i felt like a fucking idiot cos i didn't understand shit.
no school for two months ftl.
WOW. i did not expect that shit to happen. i hardly knew how to use a pencil!


but to put it quite simply,
life's good.
& i am a lucky girl with the best family & friends.


AND IT'S A BEAUTIFUL FUCKING DAY!
again!




ps. i love music, maryjane, tink, dancing, lights & my friends :]





* * * *

maybe..for some fucked up reason, this was all supposed to happen, for me to find all this. maybe i had to experience what you did and didn't give me in order to see what i really do deserve. darling, i was so sprung over you and you didnt care. and now it's my turn. i've finally found someone who cares.


so, right now. i am finally thanking you.
youve taught me everything i never want again.

No comments: