Thursday, February 5, 2009

before you left,

i should've said this.

'i know someday you say i'm going to get over this.
and who knows what one day will bring.'


here i am, alone for once.
nobody is talking.
i haven't been awake for a moment like this in almost two months.
my emotions don't feel twisted and confused.
for the first time in a while.
i know where i am,
and i actually can see the future.
thank you.
whoever you are,
for bringing this into my life.


* * * *

watch your nicotine burn through your empty crutch.
inhale, 123, exhale.
her scent burns his memory.

who?

you left me crippled, weak. i could hardly walk. i felt so fragile, like a butterfly trying to break out of its cocoon. but now i've found my wings again, and i am going to fly again. and you won't remember why you decided to leave.

'i thought i loved you. i don't know what i was thinking, after all the shit you decided to put me through. and i don't know if you knew that, but now you all do. and this is as real as it will ever get. and you will probably never find out. because you don't give a fuck anymore...what happened to you?'

<3,
yourburningcigarette.

inspiration; i've changed my mind.



"i'm so over you
i got no more to give
i gave it all to you
and you couldn't handle it
and i don't care if you come back to me on your knees
i just don't love you no more."



comingsoon.soundtracktomylife, along with the story of my life.

No comments: