Thursday, February 26, 2009

things are different now.

i hardly know what to write in here anymore.
the things that used to bother me cease to even matter;
it's like i have a different set of eyes.



anyways, i'm sick.. as if nobody knew that. staying home feels pretty nice though for a change. i still hardly watch tv, which is so weird, because when i first came home all i did was watch tv. now, my days are filled with activities such as listening to music, getting music, making candy, cleaning, hanging out with my cool mom and of course talking to a certain special somebody (; see? things are a bit different. i like it though. the sun's starting shine more everyday and i LOVE it.

i went to cvs yesterday to get my antibiotics with my mom and i asked her to buy me some nicorette for the time being because my throat's too sore to even smoke. so this is what happens:

we get in line and we're about to go up to the cashier girl that JUST sold me cigarettes yesterday, but instead we go up to this fairly old lady with those spectacle-type lookin glasses. my mom says, "can i have a box of nicorette...for my daughter please?"
me: MOM!!! -_____-
mom: what?!
me: why'd you have to say 'for my daughter!?!' now they're gonna think we're weirdos.
mom: oh... whoops. sorry honey :]



if you were only there to see this.
so yeah, basically my mom and i are like super close now...but also, i've been having these crazyass mood swings and they're scaring the fuck out of us. it's happened twice in the last 2 days and both times i've flipped out i started crying hysterically both times.

i almost think this blog is too personal and i'm not about to publish it. but...
i already know the people who actually care won't judge me.



this is me.
you're the one that chooses to read it.


nonetheless, i love life. & i love music.
:]

lastfm; looking through the charts... last7days;last3mos;last6mos. really describes how life has been for me. the phases. the times. the way i've felt. it may seem cheesy..but that's how it is. take a look.


they made it far too easy to believe
that true romance can't be achieved these days.



No comments: