Saturday, February 28, 2009

familiar.

I've had this feeling before, but it wasn't the same. The music was similar, but not so familiar.
There's always going to be inevitable comparisons in my head and I recognize that..
But I have something so much better than what I ever expected.
I won't let myself run away anymore or push anyone away.
If there was any outcome I'd be thankful for, it'd be that.
I dropped my mom off at the airport today. She'll be gone for 8 days, then back for a few, then gone again for another month in Europe.
I cried when I dropped her off, and remembered how she was doing the same thing when I came home and left so many times...going back to school in Utah...moving out..moving back in,etc.
I love my mom.

People keep moving in and out of my life.
Oh well.
You're not my problem, anymore.




We're all self-conscious,
I'm just the first to admit it.

No comments: