Monday, February 2, 2009

my eyes hurt.

So, this is my life now...
My eyes burn from falling asleep with my contacts in for a week straight I have not been sleeping at home isn't the same anymore I can't remember which days are which or what we did that one night because this all seems like one sleepless endless night turns into day and minutes turn to hours of staying up and talking or flying into the speakers where little fragments are forming into one beautiful melody of bright lights and sunshine shining into us smoke fills the air serotonin rushes smiles form eyes wiggle body tingles life is beautiful and it goes on and on and on till we start over again.

We are a indefinite run-on sentence that is beginning to find some punctuation.

I am beginning to like prime numbers, all except for 31 maybe.

I am a box of the most random fucking stories.


I swear, I'm going to write a book.


Tomorrow im going home and im going to recuperate from my supreme binge of being in outerspace.



"WHAT THE FUCKKKK?"


I love kicking stones.

No comments: