Thursday, February 19, 2009

suddenly.

it's kind of like when good meets the bad.



i feel like i'm falling off my bed right now. earlier i had a sudden spark of inspiration, but it suddenly disappeared. it's weird how those kind of things happen. sometimes i feel like my life has turned into this endless cycle. it's not that i even hate the cycle--in fact, i love it. it's just hard to pay attention to every little thing. i feel sorta bad when people are trying to talk to me and for some reason they can't get to me...it's almost like sometimes i lose track of where i am. lonely with a crowd of people. all these silhouettes crowd my vision--nameless faces. i'm sorry i won't remember this. [but there is one thing i will/do remember] the people i know have been next to me/with me, this whole time.



there are always those times where we feel pretty alone. it's not even necessarily a bad thing, when i'm alone. i know i get a lot of things done, and a lot of thinking too. sometimes i start to feel like i'm even better off on my own. but then a good night with good people, just reminds how much i enjoy my life the way it is. ups, downs & everything in between.

i do believe that
everything happens for a reason.
every ending is a new beginning.
the music is and always will keep going.
and we will keep smiling & singing along.



love you all.
even if sometimes i seem a bit crazy & deranged.
<3y.

No comments: