Wednesday, May 13, 2009

c'est vrais.

i keep telling myself i need some time to think, but the more i think... the more i don't understand.

it's sad when you don't realize how the things you say affect me.
i don't know how else to describe how i've been feeling, so i guess i'll just come back when i figure it out.


* * * *

i am not happy. i am not sad. it's weird because i just feel somewhat incomplete. i wonder if you feel the same way. i feel stupid feeling the way that i do and not knowing if you do too. i guess i am sorta sad because i wish you could read my mind and just show me you're not mad. or i guess, i'm just not happy because i assume the worst when we don't talk because nobody can tell me otherwise. i always wonder what you're thinking when you're quiet. i don't know why i am insecure about this, even if i know that there is nothing to feel insecure about. 

i guess i just wish everything was perfect all the time.
i guess, i do know how you feel then.

and of course my pride is getting in the way.
doesn't it always?



PS. you make me CRAZY!
<3

No comments: