Monday, May 18, 2009

cleaning.

what is it that we think of when we think of cleaning up?
cleaning up my room, cleaning out my mind, cleaning up my life.
i think the reason why i hate cleaning so much sometimes is because i have to actually think about where things go and not just take everything and put them in the same places.
don't get me wrong, i like having a clean room... it leads to a cleaner mind and all in all, it makes me feel good.

unless i get stuck.

like right now. i have all these things but i don't know where to put them because i can only put so much stuff in my closet, on my desk, and in drawers. i don't really like just placing things under the bed cos that is just pointless because i know it's going to get messy again.

i need to go to the container store.
it feels much better to have things in place.

No comments: