Friday, May 15, 2009

what i don't like to feel.

pain. confusion. anger. sadness.


i try to stay away from it all.
sometimes i don't even know how i'm feeling and i hate that the most:

emptiness.


another i hate,
not knowing.

not getting what i want.
being afraid to say what i want.
being afraid of what i want.

yeah.

the end.



* * * *
 this made me laugh and totally reminded me why i like you (-_-) and your lame, corny self.

neil: ... I told my friend she looked cute and it was so funny because I know she felt scared and awkward ... 
neil: the small one we ran into at albertacos.
neil: can I show you a picture of her, can I
me: oh k
me: you think she's cute! >:[

neil: in a little girl way

me: oh k

neil: not like hey you're cute whatcha doin' tonight

me: hahahaha



No comments: