Wednesday, May 6, 2009

how to be happy dammit.

so when i first came home from cross creek, i basically stayed indoors and tried to pretend that the world around me was just a trap back into my old life, which in the end i let it be...but anyways, besides the point, i picked up this book at barnes&nobles. you can find it in the self-help section (; ha ha...you might think that's lame but that just shows how not open you are to self-improvement. anyways, 44 life lessons! it really helped me look at life differently. ~9 months later, i have become a different person... but i am still ysabelle! i've decided to open it back up...

so we'll start from the beginning and i'll just throw these in when i can;;

''life lesson #1
pain exists.
life can hurt.
like a lot.
even when you're good,
you can get whacked.
without apology.
without explanation."


with that being said, my dad and are in a constant battle in my house and i hate it more than anything in the world because i can't fix it, even if i try.


this makes me want to scream,

but i'm doing my best to not take it personal.

No comments: