Tuesday, May 5, 2009

when everything begins to fall apart,

i'd rather try and pick up the pieces.
i'm not one for broken anything, if you know what i mean.
i know people may think that once something's broken you can't go and re-fix it...
but i am a firm believer in putting things back together--especially when it comes to family.

i know all my family wants is for me to be successful and live a wonderful life,
because who doesn't want that for themselves and their offspring?
but what i want, is for me to want things for myself.
i don't want to be doing things for my parents, let alone anyone else, for the rest of my life.. i know i'll get sick of it. i already have!

so today i went out and picked up job applications with brittany. i am going to fill them out tomorrow or within this week and go to Goldenwest to apply tomorrow.

i know my life has been ups and downs since i got home in august. it is much more than i thought i ever signed up for coming back into reality and the same, but different environment.

anyways yeah, one day i want to write it all out...but the unfortunate thing is, i don't think i remember all of it.

i love my life though. and i've been thanking whoever is out there insanely.
i am a lucky girl.



trying to get my life on track, once more.
i appreciate all of my friends who respect me and what i'm trying to do whenever i do..

forrrr real.
all.of.you.



oh yes, and he does bring a nice, big smile to my face! [:
:D

No comments: