Friday, May 1, 2009

i've got a whole lot of nothing to talk about.

i know i update this shit a lot; this is what you're signing up for when you come here.


you are everything you are, nothing at all.


* * * *

i don't see how people get the impression that it is okay to just pretend like nothing has happened. Why do I always fall for this type? I'm just wondering. An old friend im'd me this morning and it got me thinking about life and the people that come and go. It's not often that I think about all of this because there's so many people that I talk to that I hardly talked to and that I don't talk to that I always talk to. It's funny how that all works out, or doesn't. I really miss some of the people I used to talk to, and wonder where they are in their lives now. I wonder if they're happy, if things are going well for them, or if they have changed (hopefully for the better!) I wonder, for a second, if people think the same things about me. Maybe they are like me, reminiscing over everything ever so carefully, pondering why things turned out the way they did. Or maybe, they've forgotten already...they don't even remember. Sometimes I wish I could forget. But then I remember, this is who I am. All of these little moments, arguments, good trips, bad trips, heartbreaks and heartaches... have molded me into who I am right this second. So now, I just hope that when somebody thinks of me and how I have affected their life...they think good things. Even though, I know I've done some fucked up shit in my life that I know people will and do talk shit about. Just as I see the good in everything, I hope they do too. Enough rambling. I'm going to go shower and start my day with mjay.

stay up, stay healthy! life is beautiful.
<3

No comments: